December 1, 2013

Advent Calendar - December 1

How are you my dears?

It's December 1st - only 23 days left until Christmas. Do you already know what your wishes are? 
I have decided to make kind of an Advent Calendar here on my blog. Everday there is going to be a Christmas-themed post. Some shorter, some longer, quotes or pictures - be surprised! ;)


Christmas Time

♥ Cuddling
♥ Snow
♥ Lights
♥ People get nicer
♥ Nature looks enchanted
♥ Food 
♥ Spending time with family and friends
♥ Thinking about presents for each other


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.  ~Norman Vincent Peale

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not noticed it yet: My blog has a new name and therefore also a new address:
makeyour-change.blogspot.comPersonally, one of my goals is to inspire people, make them happy, give them hope. Also, a lot of my posts are about life and its ways of being. The new name just fits much better to my contents ;) 

I wish you all a wonderful day, week, month, year, life. Enjoy every moment, because that is the way life is!

♥ xoxo


quote found at: http://www.quotegarden.com/christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. It would make me very happy. Always open for feedback. :)