March 3, 2014

Bucket List & Instagram

How are you, my dears?

Everyone thinks about their lives at one point. "What am I going to do after school? Will I find the love of my life? Do I want to have children and if, how many?" and lots of more questions. Personally, I think that planning is very essential, because you can structure your time and often good results come from hard work and time management. However, too much planning and over-thinking destroys the wonderful moments life gives us when we do not plan anything. Relax, calm down! You do not have to know exactly what you want to do with your life. Enjoy everyday and be thankful for every wonderful moment. Life is too short to spend it worrying what might be or over-analyzing what a person said. Look at your future with your heart full of happiness and expectations. Further, there are so many bucket lists with things you want to have done before you are old. From my point of view, this is kind of fun, and some of the ideas are really nice - but, do not stress yourself with thoughts like "I want to do bungee-jumping before I die - let's get up and try it out now!". Everything happens for a reason and will happen the right time. It is always good to have aims and wishes, but never forget the most important thing: Life needs to be enjoyed!

I want to tell you about my Instagram account: @motivationfromheart . As you all know, I want to make people happy and I love quotes - so if you are interested in this: Check it out ;)

Have a wonderful week!

♥ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. It would make me very happy. Always open for feedback. :)