- Can't Stop This Feeling by Justin Timberlake
- Roar by Katy Perry
- Shake It Off by Taylor Swift (especially Chester See's Cover Version
- "Lemon Tree" by Fools Garden
- "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" by Wham
- "Breakfast At Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something
- "Who I Wanna Be" by Suite 16 - my absolute favorite at the moment!
- "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons
- "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams
- "Somebody" by Bryan Adams
- "Some Nights" by Fun.
- "1973" by James Blunt
- "Heart To Heart" by James Blunt
- "These Days" by Take That
- "The Flood" by Take That
- "Millennium" by Robbie Williams
- "Black Or White" by Michael Jackson
- "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson
October 14, 2016
There will always be those days when you are not in a good mood, when everything annoys you and even this annoys you more. Therefore, here are some songs that brighten your mood instantly and make you happy.
October 10, 2016
There will always be people who tell you that you cannot do it, that you are not good enough, not as talented as others or simply doing it wrong. Do not listen to them, you are great the way you are! Sure, some people may give you advice and if you have the impression that they support you in a nice way and give you constructive feedback, listen to their point and talk to them. However, if you realize that they want to see you fail, that they do not support you at all and only drag you down - distance yourself from them. You do not need this kind of negativity in your life. Removing those people from your life will make room for those who truly belive in you, encourage you and get through everything together with you, no matter how hard it will be. Hard times always reveal true friends. Always believe in yourself and in your dreams. Just give it a try.
Everybody has a time when they do not feel good, when they do not know how to move on. With the right people in your life it will all work out in the end. Losing someone who made you feel so special and happy always hurts, but it can also lead you to something better. If they only make you feel bad about yourself or not appreciated enough - the right people will come into your life and stay!
October 7, 2016
Sometimes, when you wake up in the morning, you simply want to make yourself breakfast very quickly without having to wait an eternity until you finally get something inside your stomach. As the days get colder and colder, having something warm for breakfast looks even nicer. Making oatmeal the traditional way means cooking for about 10 minutes and having to be there due to stirring it. However, I came up with an idea to make yourself a huge bowl of oatmeal within minutes.
Put some oats inside a bowl. There comes 1 cup of water on 1/2 cup of oats. But you can easily just boil more water in order to make the consistency the way you like it best, the measures are only a guideline.
After the water is as hot as you want it to be, simply put it over the oats and stir. It is important to have them completely covered with water due to the fact that they will increase in size.
Leave it for a while during the time you spend getting your toppings ready. Personally, I like my oatmeal best with berries (especially strawberries and raspberries) or with apples. To sweeten it you can use honey, maple syrup or sugar and cinnamon. A smashed banana stirred under it also tastes very nice and sweet.
Put everything together and enjoy your breakfast which gives you a lot of energy for the day.
Have a great day and weekend!
Picture Sources: https://celiac.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/oats.jpg;
October 2, 2016
Due to the fact that the cold weather is coming and fall is just about to begin, I want to share some music with you which fits perfectly to this time of the year. They create a special atmosphere, some a cozy one, others a dark and mystical one.
- "Holding On And Letting Go" by Ross Copperman
- "A Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope
- "Back For Good" by Take That
- "She's The One" by Robbie Williams
- "Who Says" by John Mayer
- "Another Love" by Tom Odell
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
- "Read All About It" by Emeli Sandé
- "Catch & Release" by Matt Simons
- "The Mountain" by Ross Copperman
- "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran
- "I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran
- "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith
- "Who I Wanna Be" (Rykkinnfella Remix) by Suite 16
- "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets
- Who Am I To Stand In Your Way by Chester See
Have a nice day!