October 25, 2013

Quotes about Life

How are you?

Today, I want to share some great and inspiring quotes about life with you, because I always enjoy reading quotations and I love the message and motivation of them. If you have some favorite quotes, please let me know, I am always interested in reading more.


“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
-  Mae West


“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
- Robert Frost


“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” 
- Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!


“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” 
- Albert Einstein


“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” 
 - George Bernard Shaw



"Life is like a camera...
Focus on what's important,
Capture the good times,
Develop from the negatives,
And if things don't work out,
Take another shot."

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
- Confucius 

Hope, you enjoyed these quotes - what are your favorite ones?

♥ xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. It would make me very happy. Always open for feedback. :)