February 8, 2014

Inspirational

How are you, my dears? Today, I want to share with you some inspirational/motivational stuff. Firstly, I have some quotes for you:

"Be with somebody that can make you laugh when you do not even feel like smiling."



"Never blame any day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience, worst days give you a lesson."


Furthermore, I want to share some great music with you:

"Waterloo" by ABBA - Although it is quite old, listening to it makes me happy and I start smiling immediatly.

"Summer of 69" by Bryan Adams - This song is awesome! Great voice, power, rhythms etc.

"Angels" by Robbie Williams - I love this song. It is so nice. 


I also have two funny videos for you: 

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs

The reactions of the children are very funny, although I think some of them might be overreacting a bit - well, just a little bit ;)
There is also a second part:

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpdd7y8MI

Aww... The last two children are sooo adorable. Absolutely cute.


Have a wonderful weekend and a great week.

♥ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. It would make me very happy. Always open for feedback. :)